Wiska Grey 85mm x 85mm x 51mm Waterproof Junction Boxes are a premium range of junction enclosures. The boxes themselves carry an IP66 rating, meaning they’re waterproof and dustproof. This makes them suitable for installation in a variety of environments, both indoor and outdoor.
These boxes also include a ‘bellied’ cover, allowing for a 10% increase in space internally.
Wiska Grey 85mm x 85mm x 51mm Waterproof Junction Box Junction Box Specifications
- Material: Polypropylene
- Material sealing gasket: TPE
- Temp. range min: -30 °C
- Temp. range max: 100 °C
- Temperatures during install: -5 °C – 60 °C
- Protection class: IP66 / IP67
- Glow wire test: 750 °C
- Voltage: 400 V
- Rated cross section: 4 mm²
- Fixing: 4 internal openings
- Ø cable diameter min: 3 mm
- Ø cable diameter max: 12 mm
- External dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 85 x 51mm
- Type of cable gland: M20 x 1.5mm
- Product Colour: RAL 9001
- ETIM-Classification EC002600
Electrical Top Tips
Our in-house electrician Dave recommends using these junction boxes when running mains power to an outhouse. These boxes are perfect for terminating and connecting cables, including the 2.5mm Armoured Cable. Remember that the CW20S glands will be required to terminate the cable into the wiska boxes. Screws are also required when attaching the boxes to a wall or structure, which are also sold separately.
For further information regarding IP ratings and what the two numbers represent, please refer to this information page.
If you require a quotation for larger orders, please drop our sales team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give us a call on 01244 288138.