120mm 2 Core Armoured Cable
A large variant of the Armoured Cable range, 120mm 2 Core Armoured Cable is primarily and commonly found within Industrial Applications. This is due to it’s size and ability to carry a large amount of power.
This cable is commonly found within Industrial powered networks,
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– Polyvinyl Chloride for the bedding and sheathing
– Cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation
– Steel wire for the armouring protecting the insulating layers beneath.
– The cores within 2 core cable are identified as brown for live and blue for neutral.
120mm 2 Core Armoured Cable is one of many variants of Armoured Cable that armouredcable.net supplies. If there is a specific type or size that you require but cannot find among the range available through the website, please feel free to give our sales team a call on 01244 288138, who will be happy to provide further information and assistance.
Armouredcable.net is located on Zone 1 of Deeside Industrial Park near chester, so if you’d prefer to arrange a pick up for any armoured cable or accessories as opposed to having those items delivered, please feel free to do so.