10mm x 3 Core Single-Phase Armoured Cable
10mm x 3 Core Single-Phase Armoured Cable is a mains supply cable therefore is classed as a protected electrical link.
- Power Networks
- Outdoor and Indoor Applications
- Lighting Circuits that are far from the Consumer Unit, for example, garden lighting
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation so if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
- Current rating : 73 Amp
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow)
- Bedding: PVC
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Insulation: XLPE
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
Our Standard Delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. Please include your mobile number and email address if you would you like them.
For terminating the ends of this cable, brass gland packs are also available. For indoor applications, BW25 gland packs would be the required size and for outdoor, CW25 gland packs.