10mm x 3 Core Single Phase Armoured Cable is a mains supply cable therefore is classed as a protected electrical link.
- Power Networks
- Outdoor and Indoor Applications
- Lighting Circuits that are far from the Consumer Unit, for example, garden lighting
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation so if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
10mm x 3 core Single Phase Armoured Cable Specifications
- Current rating : 73 Amp
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow)
- Bedding: PVC
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Insulation: XLPE
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
For more information on different types of armoured cable try this link.
Here at ArmouredCable.net, we stock and supply a large range of cable and accessories to suit. For this 6mm cable, we also hold the glands and cleats to suit it, therefore you’re able to complete the job. For indoor requirements, you’d require the BW20 indoor gland pack and for outdoor applications, you require the CW20 outdoor gland pack. The cleat size you’d require would be CC8 cable cleats.