4mm x 3 Core Single Phase Armoured Cable
4mm x 3 Core Single Phase Armoured Cable is a form of SWA Armoured Cable that is commonly used for mains electrical supply. Common uses for this cable include the following:
- Sockets & Switches in a shed or outhouse
- External Pond Switches & Lighting circuits
- Electric Gates
- Security Lighting
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation so if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
- Current rating : 42 Amp
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow)
- Bedding: PVC
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Insulation: XLPE
- Colour: Black
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Here at ArmouredCable.net, we stock and supply a large range of cable and accessories to suit. For this 4mm cable, we also hold the glands and cleats to suit it, therefore you’re able to complete the job. For indoor requirements, you’d require the BW20S indoor gland pack and for outdoor applications, you require the CW20S outdoor gland pack. The cleat size you’d require would be CC7 cable cleats.