4mm x 3 Core Single Phase Armoured Cable
4mm x 3 Core Single Phase Armoured Cable is a form of SWA Armoured Cable that is commonly used for mains electrical supply. Common uses for this cable include the following:
- Sockets & Switches in a shed or outhouse
- External Pond Switches & Lighting circuits
- Electric Gates
- Security Lighting
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation so if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
- Current rating : 42 Amp
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow)
- Bedding: PVC
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Insulation: XLPE
- Colour: Black
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (excludes highlands and islands). Our standard service is provided by DX so if you include a mobile number and email address on your order, you’ll receive delivery notifications including your 2 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
If you require a large amount of cable or accessories, please give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 as further discounts may be had on large orders.
If you are planning on joining multiple lengths of cable together or have cut through your cable, check out our Armoured Cable Joints.
For upcoming projects, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations for electrical safety in dwellings.