35mm 3 Core Armoured Cable
35mm 3 Core Armoured Cable is a high-current armoured cable with a galvanised steel wire armour (SWA) and PVC sheath. This cable has a current rating of 154 amps, meaning it is suitable for a variety of jobs, including;
- Large Mains Power Networks
- Industrial Circuits
- Powering warehouses and factories
- Farming applications
- Workshops that are far away from mains connection
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation, if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
- Current rating : 154 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS 5467
- Voltage: 600/1000V
Our standard delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. If you’d like them, please include your mobile number and email address with your order.
For large quantities of cable and / or accessories, please call our sales team on 01244 288138, who will be able to provide quotations for large orders where further discounts may be had.
Also, for new projects, check out the Building Regulation in England covering electrical safety in dwellings.