4mm 12 Core SWA Armoured Cable – A type of three phase electrical cable with a galvanised steel wire armour below the sheath for protection. The steel wire armour provides a layer of mechanical protection as well as shielding the cable from chemical damage.
This cable is suitable for a variety of uses, including the following;
- Control Circuits
- Two-way switching circuits
- Production Lines
- Industrial Plants
- Motors & Generators With Multiple Functions
Specifications for 4mm 12 Core SWA Armoured Cable
- Overall Diameter: 22.2mm
- Current rating : 42 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 12 core (White Numbered Cores + Green/Yellow Earth)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (excludes highlands and islands). Our standard service is provided by DX so if you include a mobile number and email address on your order, you’ll receive delivery notifications including your 2 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
If you require a large amount of cable or accessories, please give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 as further discounts may be had on large orders.