4mm 4 Core SWA Armoured Cable – A type of three phase electrical cable with a galvanised steel wire armour below the sheath for protection. This cable is suitable for a variety of uses, including the following;
- Floodlights with PIR sensor
- Two-way switching circuits
- High Power Garden Lighting with day/night sensors
- 32A 4-Pole Rotary Isolators
- Three Phase and earth circuits
- Three phase motors
Specifications for 4mm 4 Core SWA Armoured Cable
- Overall Diameter: 16.4mm
- Current rating : 42 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 4 core (Brown, Black, Blue & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (excludes highlands and islands). Our standard service is provided by DX so if you include a mobile number and email address on your order, you’ll receive delivery notifications including your 2 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
If you require a large amount of cable or accessories, please give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 as further discounts may be had on large orders.