70mm 2 Core Armoured Cable – Mains electrical cable primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, such as railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks.
As this cable has a 279 amp current rating (clipped direct), it is suitable for a variety of larger single phase applications. Please note that as this cable doesn’t include an earth core, a separate earth will need to be provided.
70mm 2 Core Armoured Cable Specifications
- Current rating: 279 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 2 Core (Brown & Blue)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467
- Voltage: 600/1000V (Higher voltages are available; please call 01244 288138 for more info)
We stock and supply a large range of Armoured Cable & accessories. If there is something specific you need that you can’t find on the website, please call our sales team on 01244 288138, who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email them at [email protected]