5 Pair Armoured Telephone Cable CW1128 / 1198 – This armoured 5 pair telephone cable is cut to length so if you just simply put in the quanity how metres you need it will be cut to the exact length you require.
CW1128/1198 armoured telephone cables are used for external connection of telephone systems and other communications equipment where the added protection of steel wire armouring is needed. This cable is ideally suited for direct burial. The outer sheath is made from tough, durable polyethylene or external grade PVC which is UV and sunlight resistant. The cores are bedded in petroleum jelly to protect against the ingress of moisture.
This external grade armoured telephone cable is available in 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100 pair versions, in either 0.5mm or 0.9mm conductor sizes.
5 Pair Armoured Telephone Cable CW1128 / 1198 Specifications
- Conductor : Solid class 1 solid annealed copper conductor according to BS EN 60228 (previously BS 6360), Resistance to CW specification
- Insulation : CEL-PE (Cellular Polyethylene)
- Filler : Petroleum jelly
- Separator : Clupak paper tape (with rip cord)
- Bedding : PE (Polyethylene) according to BS 50290-1
- Armour : GSWA (Galvanized Steel Wire Armour), Sheath, PE (Polyethylene)
- No of Pairs : 5
- Colours of Pairs : 1 pair : White/Blue, 2 pair : White/Orange, 3 pair : White/Green, 4 pair : White/Brown, 5 pair : White/Grey
- Nominal Diameter of conductors : 0.5mm
- Pair configuration : 1 x 5 Pairs
- Diameter under armour : 8mm
- Nominal Overall Diameter : 13.2mm
- Nominal weight : 0.2kg per metre