110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 25M
110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 25M – these extension leads are ideal for 110V tools, site lighting, festoon lighting and a whole host of other applications. All extension leads are fully assembled prior to dispatch and are made from 4.0mm x 3 Core Yellow Arctic Flex Cable and a 110V 32A 3 pin plug & socket.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 4.0mm²
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 4.0mm²
- Insulation Thickness : 0.8mm
- 32 Amp
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 11.3mm
- 25 Metre 32a 110v Extension lead
If you require a different length of extension lead or a 16A instead of a 32A, check out our full range of 110V extension leads.
Planning an upcoming job or project? Remember to check the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.
There are no reviews yet.