110V Yellow Extension Lead 16A x 15M
110V Yellow Extension Lead 16A x 15M – Extension lead that are primarily designed for powering any 110V 16A application, including but not limited to, 110V power tools, small generators plus other site applications. All extension leads are fully assembled prior to dispatch and the 16A leads are made from 1.5mm x 3 Core Yellow Arctic Flex Cable and a 110V 16A 3 pin plug & socket.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Insulation Thickness : 0.7mm
- Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.1mm
- 15 Metre site Extension Lead
If you require a different length of extension lead or a 32A instead of a 16A, check out our full range of 110V extension leads.
Planning an upcoming job or project? Remember to check the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.