110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 5M
110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 5M – The arctic flex cable used for this extension is hard-wearing and perfectly suited for outdoor use. This makes the extension lead perfect for site work, such as powering 110V machinery, power supplies or generators etc. All extension leads are fully assembled prior to dispatch and the 32A leads are made from 4.0mm x 3 Core Yellow Arctic Flex Cable and a 110V 32A 3 pin plug & socket.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 4.0mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 4.0mm
- Insulation Thickness : 0.8mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 11.3mm
- 5 Metre Building Site 32A Extension lead
If you require a different length of extension lead or a 16A instead of a 32A, check out our full range of 110V extension leads.
Planning an upcoming job or project? Remember to check the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.