16A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 10m
16A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 10m is a three phase extension lead primarily designed for use on worksites and construction sites carrying power to three phase pieces of equipment and machinery. The cable used for these extension leads has a braided armour underneath the sheath therefore providing extra protection.
All extension leads are inspected, tested and ready to use upon arrival. All leads including the following components:
- 16A 4 Pin IP44 415V Plug & Socket Connector
- 2.5mm 4 Core SY Cable x 10m
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.50mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 0.9mm
- Overall Diameter: 11.1mm
- Current Capacity: 26A
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (please note; this excludes highlands and islands). Delivery is provided by DX therefore is GPS tracked with delivery notifications. Please include mobile number and email address with order.
Got an upcoming job you’re planning? Check out the latest Part P building regulations set out by the Government.