16A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 20m
16A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 20m is an SY extension lead designed for three phase applications. The cable used has a galvanised braided armour therefore provides extra protection against mechanical stresses.
All extension leads are inspected, tested and ready to use upon arrival. All leads including the following components:
- 16A 4 Pin IP44 415V Plug & Socket Connector
- 2.5mm 4 Core SY Cable x 20m
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.50mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 0.9mm
- Overall Diameter: 11.1mm
- Current Capacity: 26A
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (please note; this excludes highlands and islands). Delivery is provided by DX therefore is GPS tracked with delivery notifications. Please include mobile number and email address with order.
Got an upcoming job you’re planning? Check out the latest Part P building regulations set out by the Government.