240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 5M
240V Blue extension lead 16A x 5M – A great choice for use with any 16A 240V application. This extension lead has 1.5mm x 3 Core Arctic Flex Cable and a 16A 3 Pin IP44 plug and socket. All our extension leads are ready to use upon arrival.
Our extension leads are made right here in the U.K using only high quality products, we use bootlace ferrules on all our connections ensuring a strong termination. This prevents cores pulling out causing lost time and inconvenience on site.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Sheath Thickness mm : 0.7mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.1mm
- 5 Metre blue 240v site 16a extension lead
Shop for the full range of 240v extension leads
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.
Planning an upcoming project? Check out the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.