32A 3 Pin 240V SY Extension Lead x 25m
32A 3 Pin 240V SY Extension Lead x 25m, a type of extension lead perfect for installation in places where extra protection is required. These extension leads are ideal for caravan hook ups, tent hook ups, hook ups for boats and a whole host of other applications.
All extension leads are inspected, tested and ready to use upon arrival. All leads including the following components:
- 32A 3 Pin 240V Plug & Socket
- 4mm 3 Core SY Cable x 25m
** PLEASE NOTE; Each current rating (16A, 32A, 63A & 125A) have a different sized plug and socket. This means that you can’t use a 32A lead for a device that requires a 16A, for example. If you’re unsure which lead you require, please check the device you’re trying to provide power to. **
- Standards: Generally to BS6500, VDE0250
- Conductor: Class 5 flexible annealed plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360), VDE0295, IEC 60228
- Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TI 2 complying with BS EN 50363-3:2005
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) TM2 as specified in BS EN 50363-4-1:2005
- Braiding: GSWB (Galvanised Steel Wire Braid)
- Minimum coverage of braiding shall be 50%
- Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) conforming to TM 2 as specified in BS EN 50363-4-1:2005
- Sheath Colour: Transparent
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 10 x overall diameter
- Short Circuit Temperature: +160°C
- Core Identification: Black with White numbers. (3 cores and above to include Green/Yellow).
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (please note; this excludes highlands and islands). Delivery is provided by DX therefore is GPS tracked with delivery notifications. Please include mobile number and email address with order if you want to be informed about your delivery.
Got an upcoming job you’re planning? Check out the latest Part P building regulations set out by the Government.