240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 10M
240V Blue extension lead 16A x 10M – Designed for use with a variety of applications including and not limited to; caravan hookups, amongst a range of others. This extension lead has 1.5mm x 3 Core Arctic Flex Cable and a 16A 3 Pin plug and socket, Perfect for caravan site hookup points.
** PLEASE NOTE; Each current rating (16A, 32A, 63A & 125A) have a different sized plug and socket. This means that you can’t use a 32A lead for a device that requires a 16A, for example. If you’re unsure which lead you require, please check the device you’re trying to provide power to. **
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Sheath Thickness mm : 0.7mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.1mm
- 10 metre blue site lead
Shop for the full range of 240v extension leads
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.
Planning an upcoming project? Check out the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.