240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 15M
240V Blue extension lead 16A x 15M – Suitable for use with a variety of applications including Caravans, larger 240V power tools amongst others. Please note, 16A & 32A plugs and sockets are different sizes, so please make sure the socket or plug you’re attaching this to is 16A and not 32A. This extension lead uses 1.5mm x 3 Core Blue Arctic Flex Cable and includes a 16A 3 pin plug and socket. All built extension leads are ready to use upon arrival.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- 16 Amp
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Sheath Thickness mm : 0.7mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.1mm
- 15 metre blue 16a extension lead
Shop for the full range of 240v extension leads
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.
Planning an upcoming project? Check out the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.
There are no reviews yet.