240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 20M
240V Blue extension lead 16A x 20M – suitable for a variety of installs and applications, these 16A extension leads are a great choice for any electrician or modern DIY-er. This extension lead uses 1.5mm x 3 Core Blue Arctic Flex Cable and includes a 16A 3 pin plug and socket. All built extension leads are ready to use upon arrival.
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Sheath Thickness mm : 0.7mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.1mm
- 20 Metre blue 16 amp extension lead
- Caravan hook up cable
Shop for the full range of 240v extension leads
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.
Planning an upcoming project? Check out the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.