240V blue extension lead 32A x 15M
We cut his 240V blue extension lead 32A x 15M and make on the day you order, and with our stock we can offer fast delivery all over the UK. These extension leads are ideal for caravan hook ups, tent hook ups, hook ups for boats and a whole host of other applications. All extension leads include a blue 32A plug and 32A Connector (socket).
** PLEASE NOTE; Each current rating (16A, 32A, 63A & 125A) have a different sized plug and socket. This means that you can’t use a 32A lead for a device that requires a 16A, for example. If you’re unsure which lead you require, please check the device you’re trying to provide power to. **
Extension lead specification
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 4.0mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Current 32A
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 2.50mm
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.9mm
Shop for the full range of 240v extension leads
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.