32A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 20m
32A 4 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 20m is an armoured three phase extension lead which is primarily found being used on worksites, in control panels and in a variety of other three phase applications. The tough outer sheath and galvanised braided armour help it to withstand mechanical and thermal stresses.
All extension leads are inspected, tested and ready to use upon arrival. All leads including the following components:
- 32A 4 Pin IP44 415V Plug & Socket
- 4.0mm 4 Core SY Cable x 20m
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.60mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 1.1mm
- Overall Diameter: 13.2mm
- Current Capacity: 34A
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (please note; this excludes highlands and islands). Delivery is provided by DX therefore is GPS tracked with delivery notifications. Please include mobile number and email address with order.
Got an upcoming job you’re planning? Check out the latest Part P building regulations set out by the Government.