16mm x 2 Core H07RN-F Cable
16mm x 2 Core H07RN-F Cable is a high current, large rubberised flexible cable suitable for a variety of applications. The size 16mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 21.7mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable:
- Number of cores: 2
- Core Identification: Blue & Brown
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 1.2mm
- Overall Diameter: 21.7mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.830Kg
- Gland Size: 32
- Current Carrying Capacity: Single-Phase AC: 99A
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Delivery to mainland UK addresses is provided by DX. Highlands and islands postal codes may incur extra delivery charges so please bare this in mind if the delivery address is in these locations. Delivery notifications are available therefore simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
To view all sizes of H07RN-F Cable, take a look at our full range. For quotations on large quantities of this cable, please call 01244 288138 or drop us an email at [email protected] so we can provide you with one.
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.