2.5mm x 3 Core H07RN-F Cable
2.5mm x 3 Core H07RN-F Cable is a highly-flexible, rubberised electrical cable. With a hard-wearing rubber outer sheathing, this cable is able to withstand mechanical and chemical stresses but is also flexible to suit any requirement.
H07RN-F Cable is generally used for outdoor sound equipment such as music stages, small generators, worksites and audio visual equipment.
Below is a list of specifications relating to this cable:
- Number of cores: 3
- Core Identification: Blue, Brown & Green/Yellow
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 0.9mm
- Overall Diameter: 11.48mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.147Kg
- Gland Size: 20S
- Current Carrying Capacity: 20A
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Mainland UK delivery is available via DX (highlands and islands will incur an extra postage charge). Delivery notifications are also available, simply include your mobile number and email address with your order.
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.