10mm x 4 Core H07RN-F Cable
10mm x 4 Core H07RN-F Cable is a type of rubber flexible cable that is primarily used in harsh environments. The size 10mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 21.8mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable therefore can help you make an informed purchase:
- Current Carrying Capacity: 64A
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 1.2mm
- Overall Diameter: 21.8mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.833Kg
- Gland Size: 32
- Number of cores: 4
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
A standard, fast delivery service is available via DX to all mainland UK addresses (Does not include highlands and islands). Delivery notifications are available therefore simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
To see all of the sizes of H07RN-F Cable that we stock and supply, take a look at our full range. For quotations on large quantities of this cable, please call 01244 288138 or drop us an email at [email protected]
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.