4.0mm x 4 Core H07RN-F Cable
4.0mm x 4 Core H07RN-F Cable is a form of flexible cable with a rubber sheath, meaning it can be adapted for any job. The size 4.0mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 14.6mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable therefore can help you make an informed purcahse:
- Current Carrying Capacity: 36A
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 1.0mm
- Overall Diameter: 14.6mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.336Kg
- Gland Size: 25
- Number of cores: 4
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Delivery to mainland UK addresses is provided by DX. Highlands and islands postal codes may incur extra delivery charges so please bare this in mind if the delivery address is in these locations. Delivery notifications are available therefore simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.