1.5mm x 5 Core H07RN-F Cable
1.5mm x 5 Core H07RN-F Cable is a very flexible rubber cable with a tough outer sheath therefore is perfect for almost any task. The size 1.5mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 9.68mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable:
- Number of cores: 5
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Blue, Grey
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 0.8mm
- Overall Diameter: 9.68mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.147Kg
- Gland Size: 20S
- Current Carrying Capacity: Single-Phase AC: 16A | Three-Phase AC: 16A
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Delivery to mainland UK addresses is provided by DX. Highlands and islands postal codes may incur extra delivery charges so please bare this in mind if the delivery address is in these locations. Delivery notifications are available therefore simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.