10mm x 5 Core H07RN-F Cable
10mm x 5 Core H07RN-F Cable is a large, flexible rubber cable which is ideally suited to many tasks. The size 10mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 24mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable therefore can help you make an informed purcahse:
- Number of cores: 5
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Blue, Grey, Black
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 1.2mm
- Overall Diameter: 24mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 1.01Kg
- Gland Size: 40
- Current Carrying Capacity: 64A
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Delivery to mainland UK addresses is provided by DX. Highlands and islands postal codes may incur extra delivery charges so please bare this in mind if the delivery address is in these locations. Delivery notifications are available therefore simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
To view all sizes of H07RN-F Cable, take a look at our full range. For quotations on large quantities of this cable, please call 01244 288138 or drop us an email at [email protected]
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.