0.75mm 18 Core SY Cable
0.75mm 18 Core SY Cable is a control cable capable of carrying power to a variety of three phase applications. This cable has a galvanised braided steel wire armour which protects the cores and insulation below it.
Below is a short list of specifications relating to this cable:
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.40mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 1.1mm
- Overall Diameter: 13.7mm
- Current Capacity: 12A
Our standard delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. Please include your mobile number and email address with your order to ensure you get the notifications.
We have a large range of sizes available, therefore take a look at our entire range of SY Cable. If it’s Armoured SWA Cable you require, check out the full range of that cable instead.
Planning an upcoming project? Remember to check the latest Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.