0.75mm 3 Core SY Cable
0.75mm 3 Core SY Cable is a flexible, armoured control cable designed for use in environments where extra protection is required with the cable still needing flexibility. SY Cable is suitable for a variety of applications and installations including internal dry, damp or wet environments, or any spaces where there is direct sunlight so it’s perfect for use outside.
Below is a list of specifications relating to 0.75mm 3 Core SY Cable:
Specification / Feature List
- Current rating : 12 Amp
- Application : Used as interconnecting cable. for measuring, controlling or regulation in control equipment, for assembly and production lines. Conveyors and for computer units. Suitable for fixed installations or for flexible use in conditions of light mechanical stress. The braided screen offers the best possible protection against mechanical damage and offers a level of Electro-magnetic shielding. The galvanised coating helps protect against corrosion.
- Standards : BS6500, VDE0250
- Conductor : Class 5 copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360), VDE0295, IEC 60228
- Insulation : PVC Type TI 2 complying with BS EN 50363-3:2005
- Bedding : PVC TM2 as specified in BS EN 50363-4-1:2005
- Braiding : GSWB (Galvanised Steel Wire Braid)
- Minimum coverage of braiding shall be 50%
- Sheath : PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) conforming to TM 2 as specified in BS EN 50363-4-1:2005
- Sheath Colour : Transparent
- Voltage Rating : 300/500V
- Operating Temperature : -15°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius : 10 x overall diameter meaning the cable is flexible enough for any requirement
- Short Circuit Temperature : +160°C
- Core Identification : Black with White numbers. (3 cores and above to include Green/Yellow)
Delivery notifications are available from the courier, simply include your mobile number and email address with your order. Discounts may be available on long lengths of this cable, please call 01244 288138 for further information.
This cable may be attached to surfaces or structures using CC5 Cable Cleats. Also, if you’re looking to join multiple lengths of cable together, you can do this easily and cleanly using a Wiska Cable Joint.