0.75mm 7 Core SY Cable
0.75mm 7 Core SY Cable is an armoured cable which includes a clear outer sheath and a braided armour below meaning this cable is perfect for a variety of applications, including star delta motors, emergency stop circuits, start / stop circuits plus many other control applications.
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.40mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 0.8mm
- Overall Diameter: 9.1mm
- Current Capacity: 12A
Our standard delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. Please include your mobile number and email address with your order to ensure you get the notifications.
We have a large range of sizes available, therefore take a look at our entire range of SY Cable. If it’s Armoured SWA Cable you need, check out the full range of that cable instead.
Remember to check the Part P regulations when installing cable.