1.5mm 25 Core SY Cable Per Metre – SY cable is primarily designed for use in the industrial sector for interconnecting, measurement and instrumentation devices. It has a PVC outer sheath and a galvanised steel wire braid below the sheath to protect the cores.
You’d normally see this cable being used for the following:
- Control Applications
- Production Lines
- Assembly Lines
- Fixed & Mobile Equipment
- Air Conditioning Systems
You’d ordinarily use this cable for indoor applications. This is due to the fact that the sheath on the cable isn’t UV-protected, meaning it isn’t suitable for use in direct sunlight. If you require a cable for use outdoors, we recommend you use H07RN-F Cable.
1.5mm 25 Core SY Cable Per Metre Specifications
- Current rating : 18 Amp
- Overall Diameter: 19.6mm (Approximate)
- Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Outer Sheath: PVC
- Conductors: Plain Annealed Flexible Copper (Class 5)
- Insulation: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Numbered Cores + Green/Yellow for Earth
- Sheath Colour: Transparent
- Voltage: 300/500V
- Operating Temperature: Maximum 70°C, Minimum Bending 0°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6 x overall diameter
- British Standards: VDE0250: Insulated Power Cables
We supply huge range of cables and accessories to suit any application you may have. If there is a specific type of cable or a certain product you require that you cannot find on our website, please let us know. You can either call our sales team on 01244 288138 or you can send an email to [email protected] We’re always happy to help you track down the products you need!
If you need technical information regarding this type of cable, please prefer to our ‘SY Cable Data Sheet‘. This will help you to make an informed purchase.
There are no reviews yet.