1.0mm 12 Core SY Cable
1.0mm 12 Core SY Cable is a flexible control cable with a galvanised braided armour therefore it is protected and perfectly suitable for us in factories, worksites etc. This cable is also suitable for use in dry, moist and wet rooms.
Below is a short list of specifications relating to this cable:
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.40mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 1.0mm
- Overall Diameter: 12.7mm
- Current Capacity: 15A
Our standard delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. Please include your mobile number and email address with your order to ensure you get the notifications.
We have a large range of sizes available, therefore take a look at our entire range of SY Cable. If it’s Armoured SWA Cable you require, check out the full range of that cable instead.
Planning an upcoming project? Remember to check the latest Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.