2.5mm 12 Core SY Cable Per Metre – SY cable is primarily designed for use in the industrial sector for interconnecting, measurement and instrumentation devices. It has a PVC outer sheath and a galvanised steel wire braid below the sheath to protect the cores.
You’d normally see this cable being used for the following:
- Control Applications
- Production Lines
- Assembly Lines
- Fixed & Mobile Equipment
- Air Conditioning Systems
You’d ordinarily use this cable for indoor applications. This is due to the fact that the sheath on the cable isn’t UV-protected, meaning it isn’t suitable for use in direct sunlight. If you require a cable for use outdoors, we recommend you use H07RN-F Cable.
2.5mm 12 Core SY Cable Per Metre Specifications
- Current rating : 26 Amp
- Overall Diameter: 13.2mm (Approximate)
- Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Outer Sheath: PVC
- Conductors: Plain Annealed Flexible Copper (Class 5)
- Insulation: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Numbered Cores w/ Green/Yellow Earth
- Sheath Colour: Transparent
- Voltage: 300/500V
- Operating Temperature: Maximum 70°C, Minimum Bending 0°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6 x overall diameter
- British Standards: VDE0250: Insulated Power Cables
If you’re looking to attach this cable to a wall or structure, you can use CC5 Armoured Cable Cleats for this purpose. Also, if you require glands for this cable, we recommend using CXT20 Gland Pack.
There are no reviews yet.