63A 5 Pin 415V H07RN-F Extension Lead x 10m
The 63A 5 Pin 415V H07RN-F Extension Lead x 10m are used for a variety of 63A applications, ordinarily seen powering large pieces of equipment and machinery. The cable used for this extension lead is 16mm x 5 Core H07RN-F and it also includes a 63A 5 Pin 415V plug and socket. The extension leads we build are ready to use upon arrival.
HO7RN-F Cable are designed to provide high flexibility and have the capacity to withstand weather, oils/greases and mechanical/ thermal stresses. Applications for this cable type would include handling equipment, worksites, mobile power supplies, stage & audio visual equipment, port areas and dams. Also for use in drainage and water treatment, cold environments and severe industrial environments. They are certified to the standards BS7919 and CENELEC HD22.4 S4 which verifies their quality.
- Conductor operating temperature -30°C to 60°C (85°C max)
Minimum bending radius:
- up to 25mm²: 6 x overall diameter
- above 25mm²: 8 x overall diameter
- 2 Cores: Blue, Brown
- 3 Cores: Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown
- 4 Cores: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey
- 5 Cores: Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown, Black, Grey
- 6 Cores and above: Black with White numerals, Green/Yellow
Call our sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation, assistance, or if you require a quotation on a large order.
Planning an upcoming job? Check out the Part P Building Regulations set out by the Government.