Knightsbridge Waterproof 2 Gang Switched RCD Socket 13A IP66 ideal for outdoor use so this socket is IP66 rated ensuring protection against water jets and dust from all directions with convenient 20mm entries from all sides to feed cable into.
Made from a hard-wearing polycarbonate, this socket will cope with knocks and scrapes as well as the IP rating protecting against water and dust. Also, for peace of mind, this socket comes with a year manufacturers warranty.
Specifications for Waterproof 2 Gang Switched RCD Socket 13A IP66
- Finish: Grey
- Max Load: 13A
- Screws: Carbon steel, heat treated and Nickel plated
- Cable Gland size (mm): 20
- Requires: Fixing screws
- Class: Class I
- Input voltage: Mains 230/240V
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Comes with Instruction sheet: Yes
- Origin of Manufacture: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Quality assurance system: ISO9001
- IP66 / IK06 rated
- 13A rating
- Latching type RCD
- RCD trip current of 30mA
- RCD trip speed of <30ms
- Push and lock lid system
- Multiple gland entry positions
- Certified to BS 1363-2, BS 7288
- Supplied in Knightsbridge box
Fast, free delivery is available to mainland UK addresses (excluding highlands & islands) on orders over £100 excluding VAT. Please note that a signature will not often be required by the courier with a picture being taken of the delivery being made for proof of delivery.
Please call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 for any information or if you require a large quantity of these sockets.
Follow this link To view our full range of waterproof outdoor switches & sockets
To view the manufacturer specifications and access their data sheets, please click here