1.5mm 7 Core SWA Armoured Cable
1.5mm 7 Core SWA Armoured Cable is a form of electrical, capable of carrying mains electricity across a long length of cable.
A few of the different uses for this cable include:
- Low-voltage transmissions
- Low-voltage Power Supplies
- Small Powered Motors
- Low-voltage control applications
If you require an estimate size of cable based on your application, please access our armoured cable calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation, if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm. The information you need is what type of circuit it is, either being single-phase or three-phase, the power running through the cable in kW or Amps and the length of the run.
Specifications for 1.5mm 7 Core Armoured Cable
- Current rating : 23 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Insulation: XLPE
- Colour: Black
- Core identification: 7 core (white cores with black numbers)
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast, free delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding highlands & islands) is available for as little as £5.95 plus VAT, however delivery is free on orders over £100 excluding VAT. If you require delivery notifications via text or email, please remember to include your mobile number and email address in the order.
View our extensive range of Armoured Cable Accessories via the following links;
Cleats are also available for this cable via the following link:
Building Regulation in England covering electrical safety in dwellings;