6mm 4 Core Armoured Cable – Electrical cable used to supply mains voltage electricity for a variety of applications. As this cable is armoured, it is suitable for direct burial as well as being attached to structures or buildings using Cable Cleats. In Addition Both indoor and outdoor glands are available for this armoured SWA cable meaning you can use this cable in both settings.
Uses for this cable include;
- Garden Lighting (Floodlights with motion sensors)
- Factory Lighting
- Large Electric Gates
- High power Security Lighting
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, please follow this link to our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an estimate, if you don’t know what cable size it is you need, please contact a qualified electrician so they can confirm.
6mm 4 Core Armoured Cable Specifications
- Current Rating: 44 Amps
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel Wire Armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast, free delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding highlands & islands). This is available for just £5.95 plus VAT. Free delivery is available on orders over £100 excluding VAT.
If you require delivery notifications via text or email, please remember to include your mobile number and email address in the order.
Part P Documentation