70mm 3 Core Armoured Cable
70mm 3 Core Armoured Cable is a large electrical cable with a galvanised steel wire armour (SWA) and PVC sheath. Due to it’s large size and current rating of 238 amps (clipped direct), this cable is suitable for a variety of uses, including;
- Factory and Industrial Installs
- Powering buildings long distances from mains supply
- Large workshops, warehouses etc.
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, check out our Armoured Cable Calculator. PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation, if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can consult the regulations and confirm.
- Current rating : 238 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS 5467
- Voltage: 600/1000V
Our standard delivery service is provided by DX therefore GPS tracking and delivery notifications are available. If you’d like them, please include your mobile number and email address with your order.
For large quantities of cable and / or accessories, please call our sales team on 01244 288138, who will be able to provide quotations for large orders where further discounts may be had.
Also, for new projects, check out the Building Regulation in England covering electrical safety in dwellings.