32A 5 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 5m
32A 5 Pin 415V SY Extension Lead x 5m is a three phase extension that uses SY cable as opposed to regular flex cable. This means that these extension leads are more resistant to mechanical and thermal stresses, therefore are perfect for site use.
All extension leads are inspected, tested and ready to use upon arrival. All leads including the following components:
- 32A 5 Pin IP44 415V Plug & Socket
- 4mm 5 Core SY Cable x 5m
- Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Temperature Rating:
Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
Flexed: -5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– Fixed: 4 x Overall Diameter
– Flexed: 12.5 x Overall Diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Plain Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Inner Sheath: PVC
- Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Black Cores w/ White Numbers + Green/Yellow
- Insulation Thickness: 0.60mm
- Outer Sheath Thickness: 1.1mm
- Overall Diameter: 14.2mm
- Current Capacity: 34A
Fast delivery is available to all mainland UK addresses (please note; this excludes highlands and islands). Delivery is provided by DX therefore is GPS tracked with delivery notifications. Please include mobile number and email address with order if you want to be informed about your delivery.
Got an upcoming job you’re planning? Check out the latest Part P building regulations set out by the Government.