1.5mm x 3 Core H07RN-F Cable
1.5mm x 3 Core H07RN-F Cable is a rubberised, flexible cable therefore is perfect for a variety of jobs. The size 1.5mm refers to the cross-sectional diameter of the cores so the overall diameter is 9.68mm.
Below is a list of specifications and features relating to this cable:
- Number of cores: 3
- Core Identification: Blue, Brown & Green/Yellow
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Copper
- Insulation: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Sheath: PCP (Polychloroprene)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Thickness of Insulation: 0.8mm
- Overall Diameter: 9.68mm
- Weight (Per Metre): 0.147Kg
- Gland Size: 20S
- Current Carrying Capacity: Single-Phase AC: 16A | Three-Phase AC: 16A
- Maximum Supported Mass: 5Kg
Delivery to mainland UK addresses is provided by DX. Highlands and islands postal codes may incur extra delivery charges. Delivery notifications are available, simply include a relevant mobile number and email address with the order so that you can receive the notifications. A two hour delivery slot will be provided on the day of delivery.
If the cable needs to be attached to a building, surface or structure of any kind, CC5 Cable Cleats will be required. For terminating the cable indoor, BW20S Cable Glands will be required, whereas CW20S Cable Glands would be used for outdoor installations.
Also, check out the Governments Part P Building Regulations.